Arkitip is committed to providing challenging opportunities and career-enhancing experiences for its interns. Arkitip internships are unpaid and do not offer creative production work but do give a general first hand experience on how an art-based business is run. Although internship opportunities are not always available, we will consider intern applications throughout the year.
To apply for an internship, please submit the following:
1. Letter of interest or cover letter that details
- Availability (i.e., start and end date, days of the week available, etc.).
- Area of interest (i.e., communications, marketing and public relations, design etc.).
- Reasons for wanting to intern with Arkitip, including what you hope to gain from the experience and what we may expect from you.
- If this internship will be for academic credit, please provide the academic requirements for internships from the institution you are attending and any other pertinent information such as the name and contact information for your intern advisor.
2. Résumé including your employment, volunteer, intern and academic experience.
Please email for (studio at arkitip dot com) further information.
or mail us at:
Post Office Box 743
Malibu, California 90265 USA